1. Electric vehicle dynamometer adopts magnetic powder brake, which has the characteristics of small size, light inertia, stable braking, no impact, low noise, etc., and is suitable for testing of low-speed motors.
2. High test accuracy. High precision cantilever arm torque sensor and non-contact infrared photoelectric speed sensor for dynamometer.
3. Adopt liquid crystal display, which can display voltage, current, power, power factor, frequency, torque, speed, output power and efficiency at the same time, simple operation and convenient setting (except DR4615C).
4. Equipped with serial RS232 interface, which can communicate with the computer. Motor operation control is controlled by solid state relays, which makes the test instrument have a long service life.
5. Simulate the actual motor use process, you can do the dynamic test of the motor, coupled with the test software can draw the performance of the motor "NT" characteristics.
The electric vehicle motor drives the magnetic powder brake to rotate. After the brake applies an exciting current, its internal and external stators apply braking torque to the motor under test through the rotor. At the same time, the micro-deflection of the brake causes the torque sensor to generate micro-strain. The electric signal is converted into an electric signal by a speed sensor, and the measured value is displayed by a torque display and a speed display in the digital torque and speed display, and the output power is converted and displayed on the display by a microcomputer.
The torque sensor is a cantilever beam with a variable cross-section. Four foil strain gauges are attached to form an electric bridge. A foil strain gauge and two thermistors are used to compensate for temperature and strain coefficient errors. There is a zero potentiometer. Adjust so that the output is zero when the bridge is not loaded.
All the components are on the circuit board of the torque sensor. The torque sensor is mounted on the bearing sleeve of the outer stator, and it is fixed with the elastic clamp fixing screw.