DLD5 flange type dry electromagnetic clutch, single-plate electromagnetic clutch with energized operation, coil does not rotate, a friction rotor, compact structure, large transmission torque, fast response, no no-load loss The mechanical transmission system suitable for high-frequency operation can combine or separate the driven part and the active part when the active part is running. Widely used in packaging machinery, printing machinery, textile machinery, light industrial machinery, and office machinery.
Characteristics of electromagnetic clutch:
1. High-speed response of the electromagnetic clutch: Because it is a dry type, torque transmission is fast, and convenient movement can be achieved.
2. Strong electromagnetic clutch durability: good heat dissipation, and the use of advanced materials, even high frequency and high energy use, very durable.
3. The electromagnetic clutch is easy to assemble and maintain: it belongs to the static shape of the magnetic field coil embedded in the ball bearing, so there is no need to take out the middle core or use a carbon brush.
4, the action is indeed: the use of plate-shaped shrapnel, although there is strong vibration will not produce loose, good durability.
1. The friction plate and armature surface must be free of oil and must be kept clean.
2. The coaxiality of the main and driven parts of the electromagnetic clutch is not more than 0.1mm.
3. The shaft hole and shaft precision matched with the electromagnetic clutch is H8 / h7.
4. The master / slave side of the electromagnetic clutch needs to be fixed, no axial movement is allowed, and the working air gap "δ" must be guaranteed.